Back to Top


How do I register for the citizen alert emergency notification system?

Citizen Alert is a program through the Everbridge System, and you can sign up for alerts directly from the Columbus/Bartholomew County Alert System here.

How do I register a small claim suit?

The small claim starts in the Superior Court II located on the third floor of the courthouse.  You will need a good address for the person(s) you are suing so that they can be notified of the claim.

How do I register to vote?

There are three ways you can register to vote.  First, you can come into the Voter Registration office located on the first floor of the courthouse, directly across from the security station.  Second, you may register online at the Indiana Voter's Website.  Third, you can download a Voter Registration Application (VRG-7) and mail it to: 234 Washington Street • P.O. Box 924 • Columbus, IN 47201.