Back to Top


How do I find out where Alcoholics Anonymous or Narcotics Anonymous meetings held?

South-Eastern Indiana Intergroup

Answering Service: (812) 350-8949

Main: (812) 663-0821

Or visit

How do I request information to help individuals with substance abuse?

You can call Centerstone at (812) 379-2341 or visit their webpage.

How do I request an extension on my court services fees?

Discuss payment options with your probation officer.

How do I pay fees from the court services department?

They will need to be paid at the Clerk's Office in the Bartholomew County Courthouse.

How do I request to travel out of state while on probation?

Ask your probation officer how to make a travel request to the Courts, who must approve travel requests.

How do I report information on a probationer anonymously?

Please contact the Court Services Center via phone or through the Contact Us, with Court Services as the recipient.

How do I find out if I can have alcohol while on probation?

Standard probation rules for all that are placed on probation do not allow drinking alcohol.  You can contact your probation officer for more information.

How do I register for probation if I live in a different county or state?

You will need to stop by the Court Services Center, and speak with a receptionist. They will help you begin the process.