Back to Top


How do I contact an office or department?

You can browse the department directory, select the contact us section in the menu above, or open our phone directory here.

How do I contact Adult Protective Services?

Adult Protective Services investigates allegations of abuse, neglect, self-neglect and exploitation involving people 18 years old and older if they are suffering from neurodevelopmental disorder, mental illness, dementia, stroke or anything that involves a person not being capable of caring for themselves. Adult Protective Services currently provides services to the following counties - Bartholomew, Brown, Jennings, Decatur and Jackson. If you would like to report a case of abuse or neglect to Adult Protective Services, please contact their office at 812-379-1670, option 5 or by e-mail through department contact page and someone will contact you as soon as possible.


08 Jun 2020
06:30PM -
County Drainage Board Meeting
09 Jun 2020
10:00AM -
Sheriff Sale
Image not available
Image not available

Updated: 6/3/2020 1:30 PM

Image not available
Image not available