Back to Top


How do I pay child support?

Child support can be paid to the Clerk's Office.  Please visit their page for detailed information on this process.

How do I pay property taxes?

Please visit the Treasurer's Office page for detailed information on property tax payments.

How do I pay a traffic ticket?

Traffic tickets can be paid at the Clerk's Office, or online with ePay.  The Clerk's Office will only accept cash for tickets not exceeding $755.00.

How do I pay my court fees?

All court fees are paid at the Clerk's Office in the Bartholomew County Courthouse.

How do I pay for a birth or death certificate?

Birth and Death certificates can be ordered through the Vital Chek services website or can be purchased in the Bartholomew County Health Department.

2024 Primary Election

Candidate Filings