Back to Top


If the road is within city limits, please contact the City Street Department. If the road is outside city limits, report hazards to our County Highway department via phone or the Contact Us, and selecting Highway as the recipient. If the hazard is something that is blocking the road and presenting a danger to other drivers, please call the non-emergency dispatch number, 812-379-1689.


25 May 2017
09:00AM -
SWMD Board Meeting
29 May 2017
10:00AM -
Commissioners' Meeting